Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (December 17, 2015)
- Update – Optimized financial reports
- Update – Added ability to upload files to existing accounts through the client portal (permission set in Client Settings)
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (December 22, 2015)
- Update – Added 90 Days Pending Payments field to recovery Reports (shows payments over the next 90 days, only shows in current year)
- Update – Added YGC updates and changes
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (December 4, 2015)
Update – Phone statuses can now be set when importing phone numbers through the account importer and debtor updater tools.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (November 18, 2015)
- Update – Billing Tree Integration.
- Update – Phone Type Filter added to the Phone Number Exporter
- Update – Added Letter Flow DocGen Merge Fields
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (November 9, 2015)
- Bug Fix – Fixed Recovery Remittance Report issues
- Bug Fix – Fixed Collector Performance Report issues
- Bug Fix – Fixed Client Performance Report issues
- Bug Fix – Fixed Recovery Reports issues
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (November 4, 2015)
- Bug Fix – Rolled out YGC (“You’ve Got Claims) bug fixes.
- Bug Fix- Rolled out small changes and updates to several reports
- Bug Fix- Rolled out fulfillment letter box bug fixes.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (October 26, 2015)
- Update – Rolled out YGC (“You’ve Got Claims) functionality.
- Update – Added a Recovery Remittance Report
- Update – Added functionality so that the Payment Portal now updates the accounting tab.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (September 4, 2015)
- Update – Updated the logic on the “# Accts. Worked” column on the collector performance report to include a more accurate reading of the total number of accounts worked.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a known issue with recurring payments.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a known issue with interest steps fixes.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (August 24, 2015)
- Update – When debtor payment portal payments are added, Simplicity now adds a note to the account and the payment shows up in the processed payment history.
- Update – Updated the PDC Payment interface so that the debtor email address is now attached to PDC4U payments.
- Update – Added additional error reporting to make addressing issues more efficient.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a small bug so that the “current date” docgen field now reports the correct date.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (August 17, 2015)
Update – Updated nightly financials to overcome inefficiencies and improve the process.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (August 7, 2015)
Update – In settings->counties updated the settings so there are now 3 country drop lists, one for adding a new court, one for updating a court, and one for county sheriff. Added several countries to the database so that states/provinces are correctly loaded when the country is selected.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (July 31, 2015)
- Update – Added an option to have select reports (Collector Performance, Client Performance, and Payment Plan Projection reports) ignore payment plan agreements and post dated payments that are on hold.
- Update – When you change the “Attorney Fees Awarded” value in the Legal Details tab, it also changes the Attorney Fees Awarded value in the Financials tab.
- Update – In the Credit Bureau Tools, you can now filter accounts by collection status, and the collection status is shown for each account.
- Update – Transactions – Simple and Payments – Simple reports now show the the total number of transactions.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (July 21, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability to turn on or off tickler notifications for notifying clients when accounts do not have tickler’s associated with them.
- Update – Added additional error logging for PDCFlow issues that are sent to support (this change does not affect our clients)
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (July 13, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability to select a collector when adding a payment.
- Update – Added several new reports.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (July 8, 2015)
- Update – Added the ability for enabling/disabling credit reporting on the account level instead of the debtor level.
- Update – Modified the financial reports filter to include filter by the concatenation of client short name and long name.
- Update – Added a user permission for changing individual payments’ assigned collectors.
- Update – Added the ability to change the assigned collector for individual payments.
- Update – Added greater flexibility for payment plan scheduling and recurrence.
- Update – Added a Client Performance Report under Quick Reports.
- Update – Modified Collector Performance Report under Quick Reports.
- Update – Added a Monthly Client Production Report under Quick Reports.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issue with missing buttons in the payment plan tab.
- Bug Fix – Fixed financial calculation issue with prejudgment transaction balances when pre-judgment costs and/or fees were included in the judgment.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (June 30, 2015)
- Update – Changed the Client Reports/Client Status Report 2 “Total Money Owing” field to “Total Principal Owing” for greater clarification.
- Update – Changed the Quick Reports/Payments with Client Disb “Client Amount Placed” field to show the claim amount even when there is a judgment and also added a “Judgment Amount” field for greater clarification.
- Update – Changed the Client Portal Reports/Status Report 2 “Total Money Owing” field to “Total Principal Owing” for greater clarification.
- Update – Changed the Client Portal Reports/Payments with Client Disb “Client Amount Placed” field to show the claim amount even when there is a judgment and also added a “Judgment Amount” field for greater clarification.
- Update – Added area code recognition for Canadian area codes.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (June 24, 2015)
- Update – Added greater flexibility for setting up schedule and recurrence in payment plans.
- Update – Made PDCFlow an optional setting for accounts.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (June 10, 2015)
- Update – When custom fields are updated, a note is automatically created.
- Update – Added the ability to turn on or off a notification when accounts don’t have ticklers assigned to them.
- Update – Modified the client filter in the financial reports to include both short name and full name of the client.
- Update – Re-Enabled User Account IP Address Access Control. This was temporarily disabled after the migration from Rackspace to Amazon due to IP address changes.
- Update – Added User Group Settings to allow access for groups to delete DocLib Documents. This feature can be turned on or off in group settings.
- Update – Changed Account Importer and Debtor Updater Tools to default imported phone numbers to an “Unknown” status rather than a “Good” status.
- Update – Added better logging for the Simplicity Service to provide better resolution on delinquent and purged accounts.
- Update – Moved the Report Scheduler tool from beta to production.
- Update – Added the ability for existing and newly created scheduled reports to be paused and restarted.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a financial discrepancy between the collector performance report and the collector commission report.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a sorting issue with phone numbers displaying out of order when edited.
- Big Fix – Fixed the purchase page and db managers to work with the new Amazon servers.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (May 29, 2015)
- Update – Updated Amazon S3 SDK to comply with new security features in preparation for Amazon migration.
- Update – Added the capability of adding multiple Payment Processors and selecting which payment processor to use at the time of payment.
- Update – Added pagination to Ticket Tracker, so it will only list 100 tickets at a time.
- Update – Added “[No Status]” option to legal status filter.
- Bug Fix – On client purge adjusted code so that any account purged had all existing tickets added to the purge email even if the database did not exist on the Simplicty “main” database.
- Bug Fix – Fixed issue with generating a credit report request file for business accounts.
- Big Fix – Fixed payment processing error that occurred with American Express cards.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (May 28, 2015)
- Update – Added the legal status filter to the universal account filter controls so now accounts can be filtered by legal status.
- Update – Added the ability to disburse overpayment amounts the same way that principal is set up to disburse through the customer manager
- Update – Added an additional phone number type “work” to the debtor phone number fields
- Update – Added the ability to turn on/off a tickler reminder on accounts so any account without an open tickler set would throw a reminder to the user
- Update – Enhanced the API to include several new functions; DebtorUpdate and DebtorSearch to allow updating and searching of debtor accounts via the API
- Bug Fix – Fixed and issue with the “run now” function for recurring payments in the customer manager
- Big Fix – Fixed and issue with running Payscout payments through the debtor payment interface.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (May 18, 2015)
- Update – Payment Reports will now show negative amounts, allocations, and disbursements for NSF payments.
- Update – Coding changes were made to increase efficiencies on the Claim Details tab so it now loads faster.
- Update – Co-debtors added through the Claim Details tab no longer copy the custom fields of the primary debtor.
- Update – Transactions Simple and Payments Simple reports now show the assigned collector.
- Update – Updated the mapping names in the client importer to provide better clarification to clients.
- Update – Added the ability to map a note field in the client importer.
- Bug Fix – Number of accounts affected no longer fades away in Bulk Account Manager.
- Bug Fix – Voided transactions now show allocations and disbursements rather than zeroes.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that occurs occasionally when manually adding a client and the client name would not appear in the list of clients. In some cases it would cause an exception to be thrown.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a rare bug that occasionally occurred when trying to delete a client.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (May 2, 2015)
- Update – The Phone Exporter Tool will now include Phone Description in the export as well as the other standard exportable phone fields.
- Update – The Account Exporter Tool now has ability to export Debtor Address Status and CoDebtor Address Status, i.e., Good/Bad/Unknown.
- Update – The DocGen tool has been modified so that it can now include Debtor Address Status and CoDebtor Address Status, i.e., Good/Bad/Unknown in Mail-Merge for Document Generation.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (April 3, 2015)
- Update – Added internal_case_id to phone number exports in the account exporter tool. This is beneficial for clients using dialers that have the ability to “pop” accounts.
- Update – Added the ability to filter phone number exports by phone number status in the account exporter tool.
- Update – Added current status to the header so that it is visible on all tabs.
- Update – For clients with PDC4U integration, Simplicity was updated so that the debtor’s email address is always sent to PDC4U.
- Update – Updated group permissions so that the Collector Dashboard can be disabled through user rights.
- Bug Fix – the Client Portal Status Report 2 was optimized to avoid potential timeout issues that some clients were experiencing.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (March 27, 2015)
- Update – Added new Payments with Client Disbursement report to both quick reports and client portal reports.
- Update – Added Status Report (all notes) to client portal reports.
- Update – Added Status Report 2 to client portal reports.
- Update – Added collection status filter to Collector Fee report.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (April 16, 2015)
- Update – Created rollback capabilities with the Transaction File Importer tool in order to allow clients the ability to roll back financial imports.
- Update – Added ability to send clients emails automatically when errors prevent the recurring payment process from running per the configured schedule.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug that surfaced when trying to change the order of scheduled payments.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a rare bug that caused inconsistent crashes in the recurring payments process.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug that caused errors when viewing the PDCFlow form on an account without any existing phone numbers or email address.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (May 23, 2015)
- Update – Updated the Credit Reporting Tool so it will now report business accounts as well as consumer accounts.
- Update – Add a Ticklers tab to the client portal and created the ability for clients to enable or disable this feature through the client settings screen.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (March 25, 2015)
Update – Added the ability to email DocGen documents to debtors or co-debtors directly from the claim details screen. Currently the email is a standard email that uses the company contact email address as the send-to address and attaches the document to the email. Once emailed, 2 notes are automatically added to indicate that a document was generated and that an email was sent to the debtor.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (March 19, 2015)
- Update – Clients can now do account collect assignations via the Account Updater Tool using collector’s username.
- Update – Improved the overall efficiency and performance of the Debtor Phone number searches, when using the “Phone #” drop down search selection.
- Update – Modified creditor selection on Account Details tab, and separated Creditor management from Account Details tab.
- Added- Added Phone Description Manager, and ability to now select a description for phone numbers.
- Added – Added “Signature Line” to the Payment Agreement Report (displayed by “Print Agreement” button on Payment Plan tab).
- Bug Fix – Fixed search bug, when client-user clicked “Apply Filter” button without selecting anything, would show all accounts, instead of just accounts from single client.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (March 20, 2015)
- Update – Added charged off date to universal filter control.
- Update – Added PDCFlow integration for e-signature capabilities.
- Update – Recurring Payments Report is now called Payment Processing Report and shows both recurring and direct payments, and has a filter that allows you to choose recurring, direct, or both.
- Added- Added payment plan overdue amount to the claim details page.
- Added – Quick reports can now show report descriptions. Currently only the Monthly List of Payments Report shows descriptions.
- Bug Fix – Adjusted the recurring payments schedule to work with daylight savings time.
- Bug Fix – Fixed bug with CompuMail process.
- Bug Fix – Adjusted financial reports so that they now show the correct client commission rate if there is a second one set up.
Version 22.214.171.124 release notes – (March 2, 2015)
- Update – Added a new User Group Right to allow administrators the ability to turn on or off permissions for users to “View All User’s Ticklers”.
- Update – Added a creditor filter to financial reports.
- Update – Added “Total Amount of Payments Made” and “# of Payments” to financial reports.
- Update – Under Reports->Quick Reports->Confirmation of Receipt, changed the default to landscape when printing or exporting.
- Added – New copy of the client report was added to include additional data elements.
Version 126.96.36.199 release notes – (February 26, 2015)
- Added – Manage User Groups to provide the ability for clients to create and delete their own user groups and manage user permissions for each of those groups. Rather than managing permissions for user groups under Settings->Collectors/Employees, now groups are managed by going to Settings->Manage User Groups.
- Added – A help link next to groups under Settings->Collectors/Employees explaining that groups can be managed by going to Settings->Manage User Groups.
- Update – Updated Version Number link at the bottom of the application to link to the version updates page for more detailed information.
- Update – Payment Agreement now has export functionality. Payment Agreements can now be viewed in report mode, exported to pdf, printed directly in IE.
- Update – SSN requirement in Debtor Payment Portal can now be overridden on an Account level via checkbox on Claim Details page under existing Debtor Pmt ID field.
Version 188.8.131.52 release notes – (February 20, 2015)
- Update – Added capability of adding / managing multiple Client Portal user accounts per Client.
- Update – The word “Simplicity” has been removed from Client Status reports.
Version 184.108.40.206 release notes – (February 5, 2015)
- Update – Added a new button in the Debtor Details section of the Claim Details tab that will generate a credit report request file..
- Update – Added a return file processing feature in the credit bureau reporting tool now uploads credit reports and attaches them to their corresponding accounts.
- Update – The Client Statement 2 report now filters by client.
- Update – Debtor File Updater toll now has the option to update existing addresses or inserting a new address.
- Update – Client auto-prefixes are now forced to be unique values.
- Update – Client portal usernames are now forced to be unique.
Version 220.127.116.11 release notes – (January 29, 2015)
- Update – Added Client Statement 2 Report.
- Update – Updated Credit Bureau Reporting Tool to only processes return files with the extension ‘*.fulfill’.
- Update – Updated API to allow expanded functionality to identify accounts.
- Update – Added client options to include the ability to turn on or off formatting of the SSN field for international clients or commercial collection firms.
- Update – Added new shortcut options for saving a shortcut icon for Simplicity to your mobile devices.
- Bug Fix- Fixed an issue with PayScout and Payment Savvy scheduled payments not posting correctly.
- Bug Fix – Updated the logic behind how custom field sub-tabs work. This was to avoid the random issue that users have reported where fields on sub-tabs would be lost when switching tabs. This logic was rolled out to the entire application on other screens as well.
Version 18.104.22.168 release notes – (January 27, 2015)
- Update – Added processing for credit bureau reporting return files in Metro 2 format.
- Bug Fix – Fixed a bug in the Payscout recurring payments integration.